Welcome to my website!
My name is Andrii Kondakov. I'm a qualified physiotherapist. I successfully graduated from the Faculty of Physical Rehabilitation at the National University of Physical Education and Sport in Ukraine. I also have many other certificates and diplomas from various massage techniques. I offer the following types of massages: classic, therapeutic, anti-cellulite, lymphatic drainage, sports massage, honey massage, Gua Sha, visceral massage and cupping. I approach each client individually, trying to find the root of the problems and eliminate them. I will look forward to your visit!
When was the last time you got a massage? Yesterday or a year ago? Do you remember that feeling of lightness and rebirth right after the session? Not surprisingly, after all, this procedure has been known since the third millennium BC for its effectiveness for the body and soul. Massage originated in the early stages of traditional medicine. In ancient times, people with various ailments and pains used rubbing and kneading of the body. Massage from ancient times was a part of medical art. Hindus and Chinese were the first to describe massage techniques. In the ancient Chinese book “Kung Fu”, written 3000 BC, in addition to gymnastic and bodily exercises, various massage techniques for treating rheumatic pains, dislocations, relieving fatigue, muscle spasm, etc. are given. Over the past 30 years, massage therapy has taken a lasting position in medicine. It is safe to say that massage is a pleasure that is also useful. Take care of your body so that the soul wants to live in it.
Interesting facts about massage
- Massage can be used for medical purposes, for example, it helps to improve breathing when coughing, get rid of headaches and stress.
- For relaxation, it is best to have a head massage. In addition, it helps stimulate hair growth.
- By the power of the regenerative effect on the body, an hour of massage can be compared with 7-8 hours of sleep.
- It is recommended to massage immediately after enhanced physical activity, which will increase the amount of nitrogenous substances, as well as improve the output of lactic acid.
- Another fact about massage is that nothing can heal like touching, which activates the production of endorphin - a hormone of happiness that improves mood and reduces pain.
- A light massage of the hand slows down the heart rate and lowers blood pressure.
- Manual massage is unique, since it is impossible to reproduce it in any other way.
Contraindications for massage
In some cases, massage may be contraindicated:
- In acute febrile conditions and high temperature.
- Bleeding and an inclination to them and their inverse states - an inclination to thrombosis.
- Malignant blood diseases.
- Purulent processes of any localization.
- Various diseases of the skin, nails, hair (infection, fungus).
- With any acute inflammation of the blood and lymph vessels, thrombosis, severe varicose veins.
- Atherosclerosis of peripheral vessels and cerebral vessels.
- Aneurysm of the aorta and heart.
- Allergic diseases with skin rashes, Quincke's edema and anaphylaxis.
- Diseases of the abdominal cavity with a tendency to bleeding.
- Tumors that are malignant.
- Mental illness with excessive psychomotor agitation.
- In the period of hyper - and hypotonic crises.
- Acute myocardial ischemia.
- Acute respiratory viral infection (ARVI), such as flu.
- In case of disorders of the gastrointestinal tract (nausea, vomiting, loose stools - “diarrhea”).
- Trophic ulcers.
- Lymphadenitis is an inflammatory process of the lymph nodes.
- Complications after surgery.
- Renal, hepatic, pulmonary, heart failure during exacerbation.
- Narcotic and / or alcohol intoxication.
Many thanks! Yesterday I was on a back massage, that I have very problematic and Andrii really helped. Hands are strong and feel what they are doing. All blocks in the interscapular and lumbar were removed. I feel like I can fly!! I advise him to everyone. Price / quality is consistent. Pleasant space and qualified massage therapist. For 10 years I have been with many masters in Prague, everyone has different approaches, but not all are productive and that effective.
I recommend everyone the skillful hands of this wonderful masseur and therapist!
I want to thank Andrii! Great massage and golden hands! Thank you very much!
Yesterday massage, I highly recommend it to everyone. This is the first professional massage in the Czech Republic.
After the sessions, the shoulders stopped crunching and in general was much easier to move. I recommend Andrii as an excellent specialist.